Realtors are the people who sell and buy real estates. Real estate purchases are costly affairs, so it’s better to know about your realtor and the property before choosing one. There are some important questions to ask your realtor before choosing your right one:
• Do you have a good portfolio and reputation? You can check the reputation and portfolio by asking some references.
• Who is your immediate competitor in this field? This will let you know about the mind state of the realtor and the collaborations they have.
• Ask them to provide at least 3 references for cross checking the previous works. Try to visit the references on your own for a correct proof about the realtor.
• What are your average days on market? Days on the market reveals the strength of the selling of that particular realtor.
• Is there any legal or other ethic violation complaints in this business? This provides the information about the genuinity of the realtor.