Welcome to Sweden’s largest circular market
Buy & sell used & second hand online – easily & sustainably.
Tradera is Sweden’s largest circular marketplace for buying and selling. We help you find unique items and turn the things you no longer use into money. Clothes, electronics, furnishings, antiques and much more can be bought or sold directly on your mobile – wherever you are.
Exciting bidding or quick purchase? With us, you decide how you want to find a bargain – via auction or at a fixed price.
Here’s how to find a great bargain:
1. To buy on Tradera, you need to create an account.
2. With an account, you can save auctions you are interested in to your memory list by tapping the heart symbol. When the auction is about to expire, you will receive a reminder to avoid missing out on making a bid.
4. Simply tap on a product you’re interested in to see if it’s on auction, or will be sold at a fixed price. If it is sold at a fixed price, the purchase works like any other e-commerce, just click and buy. If there’s an auction, it’s important to have the highest bid when the time expires.
5. A good tip is to accept the maximum bid. This means that you enter the maximum amount you are comfortable paying for the item and then Tradera will take care of the bidding for you automatically.
6. Once you have won the bidding, simply pay using one of the payment methods specified by the seller in the auction.
With over 1 million unique visitors each week, you can easily reach buyers for what you’re selling. Create ads and keep track of your sales, quickly and easily on your mobile!
How selling works:
1. To sell on Tradera, you need to create an account.
2. Create an ad
3. Write a descriptive title, such as “Brass candlestick from Skultuna”
4. You can choose up to five photos for your ad – feel free to use them all, the more the better!
5. You can sell by auction or at a fixed price. It’s up to you.
6. When there is a fixed price, it works like a regular ad. For an auction, choose when the bidding will end and then sell to the highest bidder.
7. You can use our shipping calculator to quickly figure out which shipping option will be best, or you can choose to have the buyer collect.
8. Then publish your ad on Tradera.